Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Bloggers for Positive Global Change

CyberCelt from Endangered Spaces surprised me by nominating our blog for the Bloggers for Positive Global Change Award. This award is given to bloggers who help build awareness in order to create a more sustainable future.

To pass this good cheer forward, I would also like to nominate the following blogs for raising public awareness about sustainability in the blogosphere:

Crunchy Chicken: "I'm a mother of two trying to reduce my impact on the environment. But mostly I'm just clucking around."

Leadership Class: "I am a 15-year-old living in Taihape, New Zealand. My intrests include playing sport, hanging out with friends and listening to music. My favourite subjects are English and Social Studies. If you have any suggestions or ideas or would like to share similar experiences with my class and I, it would be greatly appreciated if you left a comment, Thanks!"

Confessions of a Closet Environmentalist: "A couple of environmental minded students setting out to live sustainably on a student budget. This is a record of the struggle, the successes and the failures. Along the way, the attempt to fight the negative stereotypes of being an 'environmentalist'."

2 comments:

Crunchy Chicken said...

Holy moley! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow thanks Michelle! Far out I can't believe it well school starts back tomorrow and I'll be telling everyone in my class about it. The world is certainly a better place because there are people like you chipping in and doing you bit! Michelle you are truly an environmental warrior who's efforts deserve greater reecognition. Keep us the AWESOME work