Friday, June 20, 2008

Join the Fun at Eco Fest Tomorrow!

I am so stoked about tomorrow's Eco Fest! There's a huge line-up of exhibits, activities, speakers, and live music. Folks can also bring their plastic bags and used computers for recycling (please bring $15 to recycle your old computers!).

I'm also happy to report that my speech is ready! I finished it yesterday so that I wouldn't have to worry about it today. Sean arrived from Philadelphia this morning, so I'd rather spend the day with him than fretting over an incomplete speech. I'm speaking at 12pm, so if you're in the neighborhood, please stop by and enjoy the festivities! I have a feeling this is going to be a big event, much bigger than the festivals we've hosted at IUSB, and I'm excited to see the community embracing the environmental movement.

I've posted the line-up of events for Eco Fest so that you can see the entire roster of events by clicking on the huge Eco Fest logo. Hope to see you there!! :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi my name is jessica from kentucky and i just want to say that all that you wrote was just amazing and that you have written everything down that i have been thinking for a while now. i really admire what you have done here on this website. im in the process of making the same thing about the plastic bags. thank you for being an inspiration.

Michelle said...

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the kind words. And let me know if you need any help with your campaign to conserve plastic bags. My email address is mverges@iusb.edu. Contact me anytime!

:0)
M