Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Google Video on Environmental Education

Yeah, I'm back from APS! I had SO much fun at the conference. As you can imagine, I met a bunch of incredible people from all over the country. I even met a reviewer who endorsed my Indiana Campus Compact grant proposal, so it was a real treat to meet (and thank!) this person for her support.

Anyway, I'll blog more details about my APS adventure in the near future. In the meantime, here's a video that my friend Dave edited from the Environmental Education Event, which we hosted at the Farmer's Market:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5540438125608796628

Enjoy! :0) M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back from Geek Fest. See you tomorrow.

Michelle said...

Oh, you're so kind! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!

:0)
M