Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What's For Dinner

As you know, I will be hosting a dinner to honor folks who have worked closely with me to help make BagFest a success. This is what we're having for dinner:

Pasta Primivera
Mozzerella Chicken
Mixed Vegetable
Salad
Garlic Bread
Tirimisu
Iced Tea & Water

Mmm...mmm...sounds good to me! And I have other treats in-store for you, so you really don't want to miss out on this festive occassion!!

So, if you've been invited, but haven't RSVP'ed, please email by Friday. You may bring a guest with you, so please let me know if you're coming solo or with a guest.

If you've already RSVP'ed, and you're one of my students, please take note: The first 7 students who email me will have reserved seats to dine with Elizabeth Royte. So you better respond soon, before it's too late!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiramisu? You're getting fancy pants on us, but nothing but the best for your students, right? Anyway, the menu sounds fantastic! I look forward to the dinner. It's a really nice way to celebrate everyone's effort for the Bag Fest and to bring everyone together to end on a positive, upbeat note.

Michelle said...

That's right, nothing but the best for you guys! :0)

I figured I'd mentioned some other cool guests who will be joining us:

Jeff Ashby, Co-Owner of Rocky Mountain Recycling

Steve Antonetti, Market Manager of Wal-Mart

Allison Kozdron, Representative of www.reusablebags.com

So, if you'd like to sit with any one of these folks, please let me know and I'll reserve a seat for you!

:0) M