Monday, February 05, 2007

they blinded me with science...

Okay, hint taken. :)

Science alive was good times. Immediatly upon arrival, they tied me and my kind friend Ron in yarn and said "untangle yourselves." Dean tried to give me hints I found completely bewildering, while Tory and Michelle seemed to enjoy my bewildered tangled state. Molly came later andit all came full circle when we tied her up in yarn. What a great day with great friends! The Serenevys are brilliant, and so passionate about math, they really developed some fun activities for us kids, big and small. It was wonderful to see the kids faces light up w/ amazement and understanding. Sometimes I get so apathetic about math, being with those kids has inspired me to find the magic in it. And I got a cool free pen!

Melis'

No comments: