Thursday, May 06, 2010

Return to My Roots

It's been too long since I've visited my blog. Many changes, both good and bad, have transpired since I last wrote about the Carnival of the Green. I look back at this blog knowing that my core beliefs have been firmly represented here. This is who I am, a person concerned with important issues that go beyond the self.

And yet, I am looking at myself in wonderment. I no longer question who I am, but look with curiosity at who I may become.

I am changing, and hopefully for the better. I am willing to let go of decisions I thought were once good, but have unfortunately soured. What to do, but to get back to my roots and my core.

Thank you everyone who have participated in this journey with me. Thank you for the ride and for the good stories. The adventure must go on, even though the characters and plots may change.

As is with nature and its steady fluctuations, we move on. Hopefully to bigger and brighter things, but never guaranteed. I hold fast to these memories forever grateful. Take care of yourself and of those who love you, plants and animals.

11 comments:

SBCatMan said...

That is beautiful, Michelle, as are you, inside and out. I am sorry things did not work out as you had hoped, but I am confident that you will grow in meaningful ways as you continue down this journey of life.

Bags For Sale said...

Dont worry you need to stay strong! Your such a beautiful person and a strong one. We are all thinking of you.

Asbestos Cancer said...

Awesome post. Stay Strong !!

Jwayne said...

Hello, I just visited you site through Google because I am interested in blogs about plastic bags conservation. And you site is one of those. I really believe that plastic bags should not be banned but only to be regulated because it is very useful.

Anonymous said...

I recycle bags, make plarn then make more bags, cannot get enought bags to keep me in th eloop... it is a thankless taks and I appreciate ou for all that you do. I too have my grassroots humming......perhaps we can get a show together to bring light to all they items ways and means people can recycle beautiful every dat needed items....look at youtube/woman of virtue bags and totes...notice there is no hocking of items , no sales pitch here either. Just showing what can be done.upcycling, recycling, repurposing and reusing.......for the good of all living kind let's all keep this conversation and support on our to do active list. interested in getting started on you own sustainable project contact me /subject line recycle/plarn ..denise crew@ymail.com

Unknown said...

Hey, just wanted to drop in and say how much I appreciate you taking the time to post this excellent info!


Recycling Plastic Containers
launtsle

Unknown said...

Buy eco friendly cotton & paper bags in different color and designs.

Carrier Bags Shop UK

Ravi singh said...

Wow wonderful post good imfromation. Thanku share this post.

PP bags manufacturer in India

Elstel said...

Thank you - Just shared this post with a colleague who would benefit from reading this, really enjoyed it. plastic alternatives

Comet Packaging said...

Great article. Well written and informative. Check out custom printed packaging here

Ace Packaging said...

Excellent article. Well written and an easy read.

Check out https://ace-packaging.com/printed-tissue-paper/