Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bagonaut Triumphs!!

Egan "Bagonaut" Sanders sent me the latest press release concerning the Big Bag Event he hosted last weekend. Here's an excerpt:

Donned in his canvas bago-suit and helmet, self-proclaimed “Bagonaut” Egan Sanders emerged from BIGBAG1 at noon on Sunday, Sept 9th ending his 24 hour environmental odyssey. Bagonaut slowly descended an external ladder as the crowd of onlookers cheered. Moments later, he planted a large flag of the Earth into the ground and proclaimed, “That’s one small step for Bagonaut, one giant leap for reusable shopping bags!”

In addition, I received a small gift from Bagonaut today--a reusable canvas bag! I can tell this bag can easily carry groceries. It's mighty hefty! And the other cool feature about this bag is that there's a pouch to hold your belongings (i.e., wallet, keys, and so on).

That's me posing with my new bag. Sorry for the poor image quality; this photo was taken using my cell phone! Anyway, to read Bagonaut's latest press release, click here.

No comments: